Feedzai is AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use Feedzai’s machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
We want your incredible talent to drive growth and help our customers be successful. Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investors (Citi, Capital One, Oak HC/FT, Sapphire Ventures, Data Collective) we’re at the inflection point of growth. We’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
You are a stellar full life-cycle Sales Recruiter who specializes in bringing in top tier Sales talent. You will act as a trusted advisor and business partner to our sales leaders, develop strategies to source and recruit candidates. This role is based in our London office.
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle and candidate experience for roles on our Sales team (Account Executives, Inside Sales/SDRs, Business Development, Sales Operations): develop job descriptions, interview lineups, source candidates, screen resumes, interview candidates, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Work closely with department heads and hiring teams to deeply understand role requirements, functions, and organizational fit
- Act as the search expert for these functional teams by understanding hiring needs, position specifications, and requirements
- Strategize multiple methods of building talent pipeline including active searches, passive searches, referral generation, and events/sourcing campaigns
- Maintain, manage, improve, and scale the recruiting process
- Drive improvements, solve problems, and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in Payments, Fraud, or Risk Management
- Creative sourcing skills with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard to fill reqs
- Sound candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate passive candidates
- Metric-driven approach for tracking and running a pipeline
- Extensive experience with an ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or SaaS company
- A bias for action and results-oriented
This is a full-time in house position. We are not considering contract work at this time.
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.