Feedzai is at the confluence of three thrilling areas: artificial intelligence, financial technology, and financial crime. And our world-class team of marketers is tasked with creating messages that that are greater than the sum of these three areas. We’re selling one of the world’s most advanced platforms to some of the world’s most discerning buyers, and we’re protecting commerce for companies with +800M customers worldwide. Every day, our platform processes billions of dollars’ worth of transactions from around the world, stopping fraud in its tracks without customers feeling any friction.
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Professional to support the development and execution of our 2020 customer engagement strategy. You’ll partner with our marketing and customer success teams to develop new and innovative ways to engage with clients and bring their stories to life.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success, SMEs, designers, and other marketing functions to generate demand and pipeline from existing customers
- Author high performing customer engagement assets including case studies and testimonials
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories and speakers
- Organize and manage Customer Advisory Board
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, customer advocacy groups, annual conferences, awards programs, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Build standard methodologies on customer marketing and ways to tell customer stories
- Achieve quarterly pipeline goals for new and existing customers
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B (Fintech is a bonus, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or Communications related field or equivalent experience.
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent written, analytical, and communications skills
- Creative skills and experience working with designers to distill complex content into powerful and consumable marketing pieces such as infographics, videos and case studies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives to stay on strategy, on time and on budget
- Thrives in an accountable, metrics-driven environment