Feedzai is the market leader in managing financial risk with AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with today’s most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai’s fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving customer Experience.
The Customer Success team ensures our global customers achieve their business goals using our product. Everything you do matters: all your code, machine learning models, advisory, management, and other actions/roles will have a material impact on the way our clients run their business and how effectively we fight fraud and protect people from wrongdoing. You will be able to interact and meet many people from widely different cultures around the world and understand the business like few others. You will be able to say you protect people on a daily basis. You will be challenged with new technology, new processes, and new mindsets and will be asked to contribute to ensure continuous improvement. Come and change the world with us.
You will be managing a distributed team of up to six (6) Data Scientists who are part of our client delivery team. The team’s mission is to take on complex fraud detection problems for our enterprise level clients using Feedzai’s unique product and platform. In addition, the team is tasked with creatively developing and coding innovative data science solutions for our clients that can be generalized as product enhancements. Our client delivery team works with clients all over the USA. Each client project takes between 6 and 12 months to complete.
- Provide guidance to our Product and Research teams based on insights and models developed for individual clients
- Own the data science relationship with the client for up to 2 client projects
- Effectively understand business objectives and communicating data science insights and progress to a non-technical audience
- Implement Feedzai's machine learning algorithm into our client’s data feeds
- Contribute to the team knowledge by keeping up with the state-of-the-art in machine learning applied to our domains
- Build out and manage the new employee experience on this team
- Conduct the performance management process for this team
- You have a PhD, in CS, Physics, Engineering, Stats, or similar technical discipline
- You have experience with a range of statistical and machine learning techniques, ideally via open source libraries and proprietary models.
- You have experience managing teams
- You can code proficiently in R/Python and an object-oriented language
- You have experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, and Pig
- You are comfortable presenting to non-technical customers.
- Experience with building models for fraudulent financial transactions is highly valued
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.