Advanced Product Manager
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Team builds our product to disrupt the financial crime industry from a data-led approach. We partner with our clients using a holistic lens and have result-driven solutions to manage financial risk with a cloud-first platform and a world-class UX interface. Being part of this team, you have a voice in planning, strategizing, and challenging the status quo. Your thoughts and ideas are valued. Our fast-paced and open environment encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. We define and act on what could be in tomorrow's world, not on what is today. Join Us!
As a highly motivated and enthusiastic Product Manager at Feedzai you will play a crucial role in the evolution of the RiskOps platform. You’ll be working at the intersection of Strategic Customers, Engineering, Data Science, Business and Design, understanding both the technical and business side of the product. Working closely with these teams you will deliver value directly to our customers.
We are looking for a Product Manager with strong customer focus and passion for building great products to join us in this exciting journey and support the definition and execution of Feedzai’s Product vision & strategy.
Your Day to Day:
- Partner with cross-functional teams and key internal and external stakeholders to define, prioritize and align product roadmap
- Manage product roadmap and backlog and lead other team activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning and release communication
- Play a pivotal role in the product development lifecycle of our platform, bridging product strategy and customer needs with the technical delivery and go-to-market
- Work with our high profile customers to understand and evaluate their use-cases and assess how the Feedzai platform can evolve to meet business and market requirements
- Lead requirements gathering effort on the epics and stories as needed — consulting with product management, and other stakeholders
- Decompose execution into Epic, Features & detailed user stories and ensure continuous alignment with vision
- Work with UX/UI Designers to iterate on the definition of the user experience and feature screens
- Track and validate product development and delivery against planned goals
You Have & You Know-How
- 6+ years of experience as Product Management for a digital product or platform
- Experience working with high profile/high touch customers to understand expectations, define priorities, and negotiate roadmap
- Familiarity with modern software development practices
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to prioritize and deliver roadmap
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide guidance, direction and set measurable goals based on data
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, for both business and technical audiences
- Comfortable presenting to technical and non-technical customers
- Passion about working in a fast paced environment and to grow and achieve stretch goals
Preferred qualifications and skills:
- Experience within the fraud detection, compliance and/or digital payments area
- Experience in FinTech is valued
- Experience building AI products is valued
- Prior engineering or data science experience is valued
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in December 2, 2023. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.