Senior Project Manager
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Customer Success Professional Services Team is responsible for leading the activation and post-activation for all Feedzai clients. We work cross-functionally across Feedzai and with our clients to collaborate and create seamless transitions throughout our client lifecycle. We take accountability, ownership and are tenacious as we execute strategies to help our clients achieve success. The challenges we tackle are complex, but we don't stop pushing forward until we overcome them. As a result, we're empowered to spark change every day, influencing the trajectory of our company and ourselves.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has strong engagement skills, communicates clearly and demonstrates strong passion for successful project delivery.
You will combine tactical execution skills with strategic expertise to lead cross-functional teams through the entire project lifecycle. Being the client's primary point of contact, you should be able to handle multiple priorities and hold accountability for project execution.
We expect you to continuously evolve your professional skills through trainings, self-development and, most importantly, by successfully delivering complex projects.
Your Day to Day:
- Lead cross-functional teams consisting of technical roles in a multicultural environment;
- Prepare and conduct project meetings with the clients, including Show and Tells, Scoping Workshops and Steering Meetings.
- Communicate the project overall progress to senior stakeholders;
- Ensure project roadmap supports the Customer Success team and business objectives;
- Define and assess project risks, both technical and non-technical in nature, and effectively deploy mitigation plans;
- Lead a project from start to finish, working with teammates from strategy, business analysis, development and quality assurance;
- Lead as a consultant to clients by understanding their expectations and requirements and effectively communicating across functional teams.
You Have and Know-how:
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar degree;
- Willingness to travel 20% of the project time;
- You have experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), managing fast-paced projects in both Agile (Scrum) and waterfall environments;
- Skills in leadership, adaptability, problem solving, and critical thinking;
- Be solution oriented, and when issues arise, be able to roll up sleeves and tackle them with a ‘get it done’ attitude;
- The ability to cultivate relationships with clients;
- Be able to control client expectations and push-back when necessary to ensure the success of the project;
- Experience leading discovery workshops and project kick-offs;
- Experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Safe,...)
- Past experience as a Software Engineer is a big plus;
- Past experience with Agile Scrum, Kanban lean method is a big plus;
- One or more of the following certifications: PMP, CSM, PSM, CSPO, KMP;
- Experience managing Data Scientists;
- Experience of managing projects for external clients;
- Experience with JIRA
The Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering our product to our clients. This includes education, configuration, solution development, and risk strategy to enable our clients to address their pain points. We collaborate with our clients to ensure they have the right solution, build out a strategy and training plan for them, and then support them through each phase of our client lifecycle. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential. Join Us!
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in December 2, 2023. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.