Partner Sales Manager, North America
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest Banks, Financial Institutions and Processors trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
You are a natural strategic seller and experienced partnerships professional with a track record of over overachievement- delivering and enabling partnerships that drive strong and predictable revenue streams. You are eager to use your experience leveraging partnerships to grow Feedzai within Tier1 Financial Institutions in North America and you are driven, strategic and focused.
You have in-depth experience in enterprise partner management as well as experience in fraud prevention or enterprise risk & compliance solutions. This is a senior and quota carrying role and you will be entrusted to develop deep commercial relationships with our most prestigious partners to lead the creation, development, enablement and expansion of revenue-producing GTM strategic and tactical activities.
You will be responsible for developing influencer and executive level relationships across key SI’s & Strategic Consultancies. Your goal is to identify new business opportunities, implement partner planning as well as execute on tactical enablement and co-sell strategies to solve complex business problems and create a win-win for your partners to grow Feedzai’s market share.
As a key and Sr. member of the North America Sales Organization you will lead internal teams through the development and execution of your business strategy focused on driving revenue via your Partners to help our customers fight financial crime. You are a natural collaborator, an eager student, a strategic thinker, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, tremendous drive and attention to detail.
Your Day to Day:
- Planning and Execution- Create and execute a comprehensive partner strategic sales plan to serve as a roadmap for enabling & driving revenue through existing partners- while developing the partner ecosystem in SI’s to support growth and commercial objectives.
- Pipeline Development- use your network, events and tactical partnership within Feedzai teams to enable your partners to drive revenue within the Target and Focus Markets.
- Quota Attainment- Deliver against and achieve predefined new business revenue and growth targets, KPI’s, execute on sales activities, partner enablement plans, QBR’s, client heatmaps and joined co-selling engagements to achieve quarterly and annual sales & revenue targets while identifying new partner revenue business opportunities
- Solution Selling- Use your thorough understanding of question based selling to uncover partner and clients strategic initiatives and solution sell to position value into supported use cases. You will combine this with Feedzai’s solutions set positioning Feedzai Risk Opps strategy with partners in the market to promote Feedzai’s products and services.
- Relationship Management- Heatmap & penetrate our partners “high, wide & deep”, use your network of contacts and proactive relationship development to deliver partner org-charts, enablement strategies and tactical plans that drive business in our North American partners- while building senior and lasting relationships
- Ownership- responsible for compelling articulation of Feedzai’s value proposition including the internal collaboration and leadership through the partner relationships across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and executing both partner and client on-site visits, ongoing partner strategic planning as well as contract & commercial negotiations.
You Have & You Know-how:
- 8+ years of key partner sales experience - focused on partner enablement and partner acquisition, successfully securing net new spend & growth via your enterprise partners
- Track record of successfully building relationships in complex partnerships as an overlay to the sales organizations executing against quota’s and growth targets in North America
- Proven experience managing $1MM+ partner engagements resulting in multi year deals
- Existing extensive network or Risk, Fraud & Compliance professionals within the Big4 Consultancies with understanding of these organizations business drivers & focus areas
- Deep understanding of the banking sector, issuing & acquiring banks, payments lifecycle and relevant industry workflows
- Proven experience in software partner management and strong technical acumen- comfortable working with technology teams through enterprise projects
- Experience selling Fraud, AML, KYC, or Enterprise Risk Management solutions with understanding of relevant competitive landscape
- Adept with financial and operational analysis, business case development & understanding of Value Based selling
- Talented negotiator & closer who is a pro at complex sales--a Hunter Mentality
- Strong business acumen with executive presence, strong presentation skills and excellent listening skills
- Adept at Team Selling in Enterprise accounts using a formal sales methodology
- Bachelor's degree (Master in Business desirable) & willingness to travel
- USA Federal security clearance a plus
- Highly driven, organized, ambitious and tenacious. A natural problem solver with a strong student mentality, work ethic and positive mental attitude.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in February 27, 2024. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.