Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
We believe in the power of our product. We continue to execute and build momentum as we develop our client base with the world's top banks; we work with four of the five largest banks in the US, acquirers, processors, and merchants. In our fast-paced and open environment, you will be working with a collaborative team spanning across the globe and delivering exceptional results. We are committed to building something extraordinary. Join Us!You:
As a Solutions Consultant at Feedzai, you will play an integral role in the sale of our leading RiskOps platform to high-profile Financial Institutions. You will partner with Feedzai’s sales team to understand clients, prospects and partners’ business, functional and technical needs and demonstrate how those can be achieved through the capabilities of our platform. You not only support effective qualification, but also own the technical dimension that addresses the business needs - you will successfully employ a combination of communication and soft skills, compelling storytelling, solution design and collaboration with a strong solutions design mindset to act as the trusted advisor with the clients. As needed you’ll also be a bridge to our product and development teams, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to help guide our roadmap. Finally you’ll have the organizational skills to do all this, and be able to lead multiple RFP proposals.Your Day to Day:
- Provide product demonstrations and lead technical sales discussions both remote and onsite across North America.
- Assist the sales team in leading tailored value driven pitches (market to technology), strongly focused in financial crime.
- Understand client business needs and offer solution designs to address those needs, in a continuous education mode and problem-solving mindset.
- Manage (orchestrate, complete, review, submit) formal Tenders (ie, RFPs, RFIs).
- Build formal proposals and own its life cycle throughout the sales process to ensure crisp translation of business needs into technical requirements.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, from Product to Delivery, to ensure not only the right staffing for client engagements is in place but also to ensure market insights are shared across teams.
- BS or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent - proven experience in Enterprise Software sales and strong technical acumen.
- 5+ years of professional experience as Solution Consultant in complex environments, supporting teams to land and expand client’s portfolio.
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry - Financial Crime
- Relevant commercial / sales experience, with a track record working as a Solution Consultant / Pre-sales Engineer, supporting quota carriers in selling enterprise-level software in complex and mission-critical environments.
- Experience at a growth-stage Enterprise software SaaS company.
- Ability to understand and determine an enterprise's client’s needs and how Feedzai’s products might best fit through a consultative approach.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized and a self-starter, able to deliver high-quality work without a tactical oversight in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen with executive presence, strong presentation skills and excellent listening skills.
- Highly driven, organized, ambitious and tenacious. A natural problem solver with a strong student mentality, work ethic and positive mental attitude.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% - this is a remote role, with travel as required.
#LI-Remote | #LI-JP1
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in February 27, 2024. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.