Fraud Risk Consultant
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Risk & AI team within Customer Success is highly engaged with our clients making use of their critical thinking skills with a business-focused mentality and customer-facing attitude. They activate, maintain, and support clients, develop models and rules, and train & enable them. In addition, they work cross-functionally with other departments (e.g., Research, Product, Marketing) in a collaborative team spirit spanning the globe to ensure we deliver best in class risk prevention solutions. Being on the frontline of fighting crime and protecting people from financial harm is incredibly inspiring to each of us. Join Us!
The Fraud Risk Consultant is responsible for being the expert and trusted advisor for the Fraud domain and continued servicing of the Feedzai Fraud and Digital Trust solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, benchmarking standards, best practices, operational strategies and helping to drive product/research prioritizations. The role requires close & trusted relationships both internally & externally in the financial services domain.
Your Day to Day:
- To be the expert and trusted advisor for each of the Fraud & Digital Trust domains (both internally & externally):
- Operate as an SME (subject matter expert) on the sector concerned and on the application of Feedzai products within that sector
- Documenting and presenting research & analysis findings, both internally and externally
- Monitor business indicators for each deployment, ensuring performance KPI’s are being met, and continuously improving
- Support workshop activities and solution development through to implementation
- Analyse information needs so that the data requirements for the solution are articulated clearly and that any data dependencies are made explicit to the client.
- Liaise with the Integration Consultants to ensure that the requirements and the solution design are consistent and practical
- Supports and assists project teams in facilitating end user training and system documentation for new implementations
- Provides input to any enhancement requests or reported defects on the project as necessary
- Attends and contributes to Industry Insights
You Have & You Know-how:
- 3+ years Financial Services experience (Fraud & Digital)
- Fluent in English
- Fraud & Digital business domain experience
- Risk analysis experience
- Customer facing experience
- Superior oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and learn quickly
- Ability to tackle multiple projects simultaneously and switch focus as necessary
- Ability to travel ~5-10% of the time
- 5+ years Financial Services experience (Fraud & Digital)
- ACFE or ACAMS Certified (or similar)
- Python/R/SQL Experience
The Customer Success Team is responsible for building lifetime customers by enabling value realization through optimized adoption of Feedzai products and services. We collaborate with our clients through each phase of the customer journey to ensure we collectively have the right success plans maximizing enablement, engagement, adoption and customer health always with a value driven mindset. We grow at a fast clip and believe no challenge is too big or too small. Therefore, we have an open environment that encourages us to lean in, try new things, and discover our potential.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in February 27, 2024. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.