Senior Finance Systems Analyst (Netsuite)
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Finance Team focuses on the long-term profitability and the growth of Feedzai. They are a high-performing team with a healthy work-life balance. Their four main objectives are to: Optimize our systems, close and report out timely and accurately, actively collaborate and partner with the business, prioritize, and invest in employees. In addition, the Finance Team ensures that Feedzai can lean in, try new things, and discover our potential by enabling development and product differentiation. Join Us!
Reporting to the Finance Digital Transformation Leader, the Senior finance Systems Analyst will provide comprehensive support for launching finance system initiatives to support finance and business areas. In this role, the Senior Analyst will support finance and non-finance functions including Accounting, FP&A, Procurement and Products/Operations teams in writing up requirements, conducting Gap Analysis, working with vendors to design and configure systems, conduct CRP and UAT sessions, managing issues and facilitating workshops and meetings.
Your Day to Day:
- Managing ongoing Finance & Digital Transformation programs on an end to end basis independently and with knowledge of best practices
- Work with finance and non-finance partners to understand requirements, determine the funding and budget approvals, write up the project plan, kick-off and manage the program for a successful implementation
- Contribute towards providing a ERP Road Map / Plan for the organization for the next 5 years, assessing current level of maturity to where we would want to be.
- Collaborate with the Accounting, Procurement and FP&A teams to manage expectations and at the same assist with trouble-shooting of day to day issues and problems
- Providing support to all internal Feedzai partners (non-finance) and Success leaders and thereby influencing behaviors and performance through insights and understanding of key drivers
- Work with vendors for ongoing systems resolutions, upgrades and releases and fixes to problems
- Experienced in implementation of Advanced Revenue Module in Netsuite
- Attend meetings with vendors (NetSuite ACS, Expensify, Procurement and integration partners) on a regular basis to review and report status of ongoing projects
- Other duties as needed or required
You Have & You Know-how:
- 5-8+ years’ experience in ERP/FP&A/Other Finance systems, preferably with NetSuite as well as other systems like FP&A, Travel & Expenses. Integration experience with other non-financial systems.
- Strong project management skills including facilitation skills, ability to manage large meetings, conduct workshops and assist in the writing up of requirements and RFP/RFI's
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Systems or Finance or related fields
- Ability to analyze data, draw insights, and translate into business recommendations
- Strong proficiency in advanced Excel, PowerPoint, GSuite (Google Sheets), Financial modeling and data warehouse
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience collaborating and working on a team
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and able to perform, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in February 27, 2024. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.