Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The Product Operations Team at Feedzai is responsible for enabling the product strategy and ensuring the efficiency of the product as a whole, by driving strategic initiatives, transforming processes, tools, data & insights, while ensuring great day-to-day work experiences for all teams in close collaboration with other departments.
As a Product Operations Data Analyst at Feedzai, you'll drive data-driven decision-making by conducting in-depth analysis, collaborating with teams, and supporting strategic initiatives. Leverage your analytical skills and proficiency in tools to uncover insights that enhance the efficiency of our risk management platform. Your attention to detail, commitment to accuracy, and proactive approach to process improvements will contribute to the success of our dynamic team. If you're passionate about transforming data into actionable intelligence within a fast-paced environment, join us in shaping the future of global commerce.
Your Day to Day:
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, anomalies, and insights that contribute to informed decision-making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data requirements and provide analytical support for product-related initiatives.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualizations to track key performance indicators.
- Support the Product Operations and Product Leadership Teams in identifying opportunities for process optimization and efficiency gains.
- Assist in the preparation of executive-level presentations and reports.
- Monitor data quality and accuracy, implementing corrective actions as needed.
- Stay abreast of industry developments and incorporate relevant insights into data analysis.
- Participate in team meetings, providing data-driven insights to support strategic discussions.
- Monitor and conduct data analysis of Product Usage in Pendo to identify trends, anomalies, and insights that contribute to increasing of usage of our Products.
You Have & You Know-how:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Data Science, Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics)
- Proven experience as a data analyst or similar role
- Proficient in data analysis tools such as SQL, Snowflake, Python, or R
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Power BI) and Jira
- Experience of Product analytics tools (e.g. Pendo, Amplitude, Google Analytics) is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Available to travel domestically
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in February 27, 2024. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.