Regional Lead Customer Success Manager - LATAM/NAM
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
Feedzai is a cutting-edge technology company specializing in advanced fraud prevention and risk management solutions. Our mission is to empower businesses with innovative tools that safeguard transactions and foster secure, seamless experiences for their customers.
As a Regional Lead for Customer Success Manager at Feedzai, you will lead and manage a team of Customer Success Managers to ensure our clients not only derive maximum value from our products but also become enthusiastic advocates of Feedzai solutions within a specific region. Your responsibilities will extend beyond individual client interactions to include strategic oversight, team development, and ensuring the overall success of our clients in leveraging Feedzai's innovative technology.
You will be measured at the regional level on customer retention, customer net growth, customer health and advocacy scores, and in product adoption metrics.
Leadership and Strategy:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the Customer Success Managers within the designated region.
- Oversee the development and execution of client engagement strategies and success plans specific to the regional context.
- Collaborate with Feedzai leadership in the region to align customer success initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Strong focus on talent development in the team to guarantee we continue to raise the profile and impact of the CSM team
- Understanding fraud and regional market dynamics and shape strategy and approach to them
Client Relationship Management:
Ensure the team develops and nurtures strong, long-lasting relationships with key clients within the designated region.
Act as an escalation point for complex client inquiries, concerns, and issues.
Regularly engage with senior stakeholders in the region to understand their evolving needs and expectations
Regularly engage with customers (you are expected to lead by example) and work with them regularly
Guide the team in collaborating with clients to identify opportunities for maximizing the value they derive from Feedzai products.
Provide guidance and best practices to ensure clients within the region are effectively utilizing the full range of product features.
- Proactively identify and address potential challenges, working towards solutions that align with client goals.
Product Adoption and Training
Oversee the development and execution of tailored onboarding and training plans for clients within the region in collaboration with the product enablement team.
- Ensure the team monitors and analyzes user adoption metrics within the region, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
Lead efforts to identify and nurture customer advocates within the region who are willing to share their success stories
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create case studies, testimonials, and other materials showcasing client success with Feedzai within the region.
Feedback Collection and Product Improvement:
Manage the collection of customer feedback on product experiences within the region and share insights with the product development team.
- Act as a bridge between clients within the region and the Feedzai Product development organization, ensuring that client needs are considered in future product enhancements.
Provide proactive management of renewals within the region, ensuring alignment of value realization and success plans.
- Oversee proactive management of account growth within the region, understanding business dynamics at the customer level to drive revenue growth.
Ensure the Customer Success Management function within the region archives objectives on the following dimensions: Customer Retention rate, ARR net growth rate, NPS and CSAT scores, product adoption metrics, and advocacy metrics.
Bachelor's degree in Technology, Business, or a related field.
10+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, including issue resolution, relationship management, and stakeholder management.
Previous experience in managerial roles (5+ years) with a technical understanding, particularly in customer success management within the technology or software industry.
- Strong understanding of the fraud prevention space, preferably for Banks or Acquirers.
Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insights.
Results-driven with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, take ownership, and demonstrate accountability.
- Technical and problem-solving skills with an understanding of the root causes of challenges.
- Organizational skills – can prioritize, multi-task, and demonstrate adaptability.
- Project management skills, including strong reporting capability.
- Commercial and business acumen – understanding and ability to speak to business drivers.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese (written and verbal) - preferably in both.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.
Page printed in February 27, 2024. Plase see https://careers.feedzai.com/job_description for the latest version.